What Should I do if I Am Not Authorized for Travel to USA?

If an ESTA application is denied and you wish to continue with the trip, you may be required to apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please visit the department of state web site for similarly help on visa applications.

The VWP eligibility questions help us decide whether or not or not you require a visa to come to the U.S. In some cases, people check “yes” to one of the questions without realizing that their situation is not a disqualifying factor. For example, sometimes people answer sure to the question about communicable diseases if they have Pneumonia or a cold, when they should best answer sure if they have one of the diseases within the highlighted link.


Because of safety/privacy legal guidelines, U.S. Customs and Border safety can’t inform you the reason for your denial of Electronic System for Travel Authorization. You have to pay ESTA Fee after fill the application But some of the most common reasons are as follows for USA VISA:-

  • On a preceding visit, you stayed in the U.S. longer than you were authorized.
  • On a previous visit, you came as a traveler, but engaged in unauthorized work.
  • You were previously denied entry or a visa to the U.S.
  • You answered incorrectly to some other VWP eligibility query.
  • you are using a passport number for a passport which you formerly reported lost or stolen.

Thank You…


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s