US provides a new visa law in 2009. It is called Visa Waiver program. What is Visa Waiver program? A Visa Waiver Program is permits for visitor to travel into the United States without any visa.
USA ESTA is an Electronic System for Authorization which is an online submit program developed by US Government. There are only 38 VWP are participating country citizens are now eligible to apply under the VWP program.
Need for Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
- First all you should have the approval from Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- You must qualify all security related question.
- You have not have any criminal records and passport lost issue.
- You can participate in any commercial business.
- VWP travellers are eligible to make a short trips.
A VWP applicant must send an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) letter at DHS (Department of Homeland Security) to enter into the United States under this program.